¡P Profile
     Total area of:
     1600 Square Metre
     (17222 Square Foot)
     Built in 1989

¡P Staff Details
     Production Staff: 150 to 199
     QC Staff: 40 to 49
     R&D Staff: 20 to 29
Located in Taiwan
Our production line
¡P Site Advantages/Description
     We are only 45 minutes to the international airport and half an hour to the rail station. Our location enables us to enjoy fast and easy transport of finished goods. 

¡P Materials/Components

     Chipsets: 100% USA 
     Components: 85% Taiwan, 15% China 
Machinery/Production Process
95% of our equipment are purchased in Taiwan and the remaining 5% are from mainland China. Our machines include: 
   ¡P Auto opical inspection equipment 
   ¡P PCB loader 
   ¡P solder printer 
   ¡P High-speed chip mounter 
   ¡P Reflow oven 
   ¡P PCB unloader 
SMT line C (FUJI)

     2008 Ever Connect Technology Co. Ltd      All Rights Reserved.  ©
     3F, No. 2-1, Lane 26, Chung Hsiao Street, Chung Ho District, 23568 New Taipei City, Taiwan  
     Tel:886-2-29458680 Fax: 886-2-81927360

http://www.carolwire.com.tw/ http://www.pcbboard.com.tw/ http://www.connectors-tw.com/ http://www.litatek.com.tw/ http://www.everconnect.com.tw/ http//www.cf-photo.com.tw/